- 01 - Structural engineering
- 02 - Geotechnical engineering
- 03 - Environmental engineering
- 04 - Highway engineering
- 05 - Transportation and traffic engineering
- 06 - Water resources engineering
- 07 - Construction management
- 08 - Sustainable infrastructure
- 09 - Coastal engineering
- 10 - Disaster management
- 11 - Earthquake engineering
- 12 - Geomatic engineering
Toyohashi University of Technology (TUT) in collaboration with Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM) will be hosting International Conference of Global Network for Innovative Technology (IGNITE) and AWAM International Conference in Civil Engineering in Parkroyal Penang Resort, Penang, Malaysia on the 8th till 10th August 2017. Following the success of the previous IGNITE in 2016, USM and TUT are organizing the event again in 2017 (IGNITE-AICCE'17) but with a more specific theme of: Sustainable Technology and Practice for Infrastructure and Community Resilience.
The conference welcomes researchers, scholars, scientists, and professionals to present their works and share on their recent findings.